Sunday 1 May 2016

TIME FLY'S WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN

Or working! I have finally had some time to catch up with some of the clothes that have been sent for Greg's trunk.

First up is a wonderful rustic farm boy outfit .


Donated by the lovely Ursula, her attention to detail is wonderful.


His woolen hat and scarf to keep him warm for those early frosty mornings in the fields or about the farmyard.


some woolen socks and some wooden soled and leather strapped Birkenstock style shoes.


His own little dog to help keep down the rats.


A wonderful , hand me down jacket with miss matched buttons.


His real leather braces hold up his worn dungarees and his brown checked shirt. A truly wonderful .
outfit.



Many Thanks to Ursula for her hard work in making and sending this fabulous outfit for our lad.



********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful of Ursula to make and donate this super outfit AND pet dog!
    Love all the various combinations/looks that it provides.
    Many thanks from me too for your very kind and generous CnS raffle gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to create, so I'm thinking I might make another one to keep. My Nick who modeled this one for me was a little sad to let it go...

      Delete