Sunday 16 October 2016

RAFFLE PRIZES ARRIVING

Well I've had a lovely week with parcels arriving for the raffle. Today a large box arrived ! I was racking my brain wondering if I had ordered something and then I spotted the senders details.

It was from the lovely Ken and Doreen, so I opened it to see what gifts they'd sent us and found this wonderful sight!


Sasha clothes stands !


Ken and Doreen had included a stand for Hattie ( they have a mutual love fest going ) but she's insisting on paying and is also eyeing up a possible second purchase!
I will put one of these into the raffle and the others will be for sale with the money added, as suggested by Ken and Doreen.

Also arriving this week


These two lovely outfits from Diane Dailey .


and this T shirt dress from Carol in Canada.


When Ginger sent the doll included was this Karen Warnaka dress for the raffle.

I have another couple of items which I will show later this week.

Tomorrow I'll show Greg and the new items that have arrived for his trunk.


Many Thanks to everyone whose sent in or is bring raffle items and also thanks to Mary for her generous donation to the charity .
*******************************************************************************


3 comments:

  1. More great prizes coming in thanks to such a wonderful and generous Sasha community! Wishing everyone luck with their raffle tickets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sasha community are so generous :)

      Delete