Saturday 30 January 2016

THIS YEARS MAIN RAFFLE

This years main raffle prize is Gregor and his suitcase!

Since we've had a Gotz girl and then a Trendon girl , I decided it was time for the boys to get a look in.




I found this handsome lad on Shelly's site and with a couple of donations, including one from Last years winner, So he was purchased . I wanted Shelly to paint his eyes to make him that extra bit special and she kindly did this for free as her donation.



A very handsome lad is Gregor.


He's very happy to finally get out of his wrappings and await his new Mum.


So Gregor will be needing to fill his 'suitcase' ready for his trip home with his new mum at the end of October. If anyone would like to help him , he'd be more than grateful.


*******************************************************************************



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Dee, what a handsome boy!!! Love his eyes! Would fit in sooooooo well with my 10 lads, but I am no Theresa, so the poor lad will have to live in someone else's house. Not that this will stop me from buying all the Raffle tickets I can afford!!! See you soon, gorgeous boy! <3

    ReplyDelete